Enough of seriousness on spot-fixing in cricket. We thought we would bring some humour in the context. Here’s presenting ten tweets we found laugh worthy in an otherwise tension struck world.
Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja)
Is a Towel ok? to get the Aadhar Card picture clicked? – #Sreesanth
“Dupatta for ladies and shirts for men mandatory for Aadhar Card.” #Sreesanth can use his towel as a Dupatta no? # Aadhar Card
Atiya Zaidi (@atiyaz)
There does seem to be something in a name.
Kamaal R Khan – KRK (@kamaalrkhan)
If #Sreesanth is innocent as he is claiming then Sunny leone is still Virgin.
Faking News (@fakingnews)
#Sreesanth agreed to #SpotFixing as he needed money to pay for a job in Indian Railways.
Tanmay Bhat (@thetanmay)
Trying hard to think of a joke better than Sharad Pawar and N Srinivasan saying they have zero tolerance for corruption.
T S Sudhir (@Iamtssudhir)
Apparently #Sreesanth’s watsapp was tracked by sleuths of Delhi Police. Interestingly his status msg on watsapp is `Love my life’
Bhajji is the only cop who slaps a criminal even before he could commit a crime. Sir Jadeja level breached. #ipl6 #sreesanth
Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats)
Bookie: So, what plan today? #Sreesanth: I’ll get smashed for over 10 runs per over. B: Ok. So, you’ll bowl badly? S: No, no. Normally.
Manish Kr. Khedawat (@mkkhedawat)
It Looks like #Sreesanth took Surf Excel’s punch line “Daag achche hote hain” a bit too seriously.
Hoping you enjoyed the Twitterati’s take on Sreesanth’s towel antics. We especially loved the Harbhajan wala from Cypher Singh. Look at this space for more on such great comedy tweets.
- I’ll answer questions on IPL spot-fixing when the time comes: MS Dhoni (sports.ndtv.com)
- Money trail complete in Sreesanth case (thehindu.com)
- IPL spot-fixing: Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila, Ankeet Chavan have confessed, Delhi Police tells NDTV (ndtv.com)
- Spot-fixing – Random thoughts (myhistoryisinteresting.blogspot.com)
- Twitterati On N Srinivasan and his Defiance (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)