Some light humour from Twitter on why man love cricket. Women stay away, this might appear sexist and something you might not end up liking.
Gagan Sidhu (@MedEumPacer): #MenLoveCricketBecause they like storms like gayle storm, but girls afraid of it
And how do we keep wives away from this
Raghu Gurum (@idiot_riot): MenLoveCricketBecause they can take out their frustration on players wen they can’t do tat on their wives!!
Nithesh (@MasslessPhoton): MenLoveCricketBecause They have balls . Yes, it is as simple as that
Abbas Momin (@AbbasMomin): #MenLoveCricketBecause of terms like: Fine leg, slips, balls, Deep cover, Big ones, Maiden.
Zenia D’Cunha (@ZENIADCUNHA): Oh wow now the sexist tag #MenLoveCricketBecause is the No. 1 Twitter trend in India. Am I the only one majorly offended by this?!?!
And Pakistan also comes in the picture
Rohit (@Rohitify): #MenLoveCricketBecause Its The Great game where we can Defeat pakistan badly
Amit Ranjan (@eramit_ranjan): #MenLoveCricketBecause It is the only time when they have TV Remote in their hands
And after the IPL, dance moves had to make news
Prasad Khomne (@Pprasadkhomne): #MenLoveCricketBecause it helps them learn new dancing moves like the Bhangnam Style. 🙂
R.K.S! (@twiferme): #menlovecricketbecause they know this is 1 sport which challenges physics like no other game does!
And we thought men love cricket for the sport, didn’t we? 🙂
Have a great weekend guys.
- Why Dhoni’s Silence On IPL Spot-Fixing Is Not Justified! (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Twitterati On N Srinivasan and his Defiance (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Twitterati On Dhoni Playing ‘The Silencer’ (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Twitterati and the Rs. 1 Salary Hoopla (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)
- TGIF: Twitterati’s Take on Sreesanth and His Towel Antics (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)