By Ankit Chandra
I have been trying a new baked fish recipe recently, courtesy Anjali. It’s very easy to make and tastes awesome !! As for the name, let’s call it “Fraud Mallu Fish”.
So here are the ingredients you need:
Fish : We use Salmon fillets
Thyme : around 2 tbsp
Basil : 2 tbsp
Try Maggi Masala powder: half of the packet
cooking red wine
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Get a piece of whole fish fillet. You can cut it into smaller pieces if you want, we make it as one piece. If you are using the fish as a whole, poke it with a fork to create holes through which oil etc. will seep in.
3. sprinkle the Thyme, Garlic powder and Basil on the top of the fish, use enough quantity to cover the entire fish well.
4. Mix Balsamic vinegar, cooking red wine and Olive oil in a small cup and pour evenly over the fish. The herbs and spices used in step 3 will help hold the liquid on top of the fish.
5. Bake the fish for about 15-20 mins, testing for whether it has cooked or not.
6. Once cooked, sprinkle Maggi masala on top of it and enjoy.
This is healthy and tasty and takes only 25 odd mins to make !!