1) Oh please bear with me! Yes we are indeed the most consistent team. Guess its one of the similar reason that people of other cricketing nations unite while playing against Australia as well. Aussies, the most consistent team used to have the maximum haters as well.
2) Majority of the people love MSD, Ashwin , Raina , Jadeja and Chika (Kris Srikkanth)… Then I think its definitely not the players. Its got to be the CSK fans who add fuel to the fire by acting fanatical. But are we the same fans who praised Pakistanis at MAC stadium. Irony!!!!!!!!!
3) From the heart, we all know and have heard this statement that Chennai is not colourful like the other states. Sounds crazy but yes indeed there is a deep connection. It seriously adds to frustration to any other team’s fan sitting at the stadium. Though, a fervent CSK fan, I will completely agree with you brother.
4) Whistle Podu – One of the best and catchy sporting anthem. Yes that also belongs to Chennai Super Kings. Mind It !
5) Chennai ? Does that belong to India is what I have heard since ages. If you alienate us like that you will despise us as well.
- Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings: The Grand Finale (missionsharingknowledge.wordpress.com)
- IPL scam queers fans’ pitch (thehindu.com)